ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inlets

Milltek'd 182
Just wondered if anyones got matched inlets by ap-developments, they are a bit cheaper than angelworks and he has them in stock....rather than waiting! Anyone got any views? Alsooooo rekon its worth waiting for this new thing BenR's bringing out soon?! I'm confused on what to do!
Cheers,

Dave :D

VRS
bens new 'special' inlets are going to cost a lot more than the current manifold matching so i would personally get you inlets done! you can always sell them on in the future if you want the new ones

Milltek'd 182
how much u think they will cost? will it be worth it? You think go 2 angelworks or ap for the inlets?
Thanks mate

Milltek'd 182
how much u think they will cost? will it be worth it? You think go 2 angelworks or ap for the inlets?
Thanks mate

VRS
i think in the region of 1k but dont quote me on that

i had my inlets done by ben (angelworks) but i hear stan* (ap-developments) is good at doing the inlets as well!

2005 Nissan Navara
I dont know exactly what Ben is doing with his new product...but im guessing its going to be a totally revised plenham, which may possibly retain the standard throttle body for ease of fitment and use....this is just my guess...I havnt spoken to him about it.

Either way it will likely be a big step ahead of this "mild" tuning path of matching the inlets...i.e it will be in a different league. If budget allows, then speak to Ben...if your after a cheap hit, go with matching.

As for who to go to for manifold matching, you shouldnt really be concerned, both Ben and I work to high levels of workmanship.