ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inlet manofolds same for 172 and 182??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What? How come I can't buy 172 matched inlets to fit my 182? (I'm not sure what a plenum chamber is :eek:)

Plenum's the top bit with the Renault Sport on it, the intake is 2 parts, they split. the actual inlets are the same, i had 182 and 172 both on my car, it was only the plenium that didn't fit, 9Extra breather too iirc)

I've got pics...somewhere...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
....Providing the plenum if off a 182 you're fine, if not, you're mate is talking drivel!

confused now the guy says there the same for 172 and 182 inless it has rs printed on the manifold

The bottom inlet are the same yes but the top inlet (plenum) is different, the 182 had an extra air intake hole compared to the 172, also the back bolt holes on the pleum are different so if you try to put a 182 plenum on your 172 the bolt holes will not match up