ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inlet mani...again!

Milltek'd 182
Hi,

Sorry to post another topic about an inlet manifold! but i want one done, and was just wondering if they are hard to fit as i was thinking about doing the exchange service as im miles away from anywhere that does them (surrey). But i'm not really clued up about how to fit the inlet/take the old one off?! my grandad used to be a mechanic (but is no longer around to help me..!) so should have all the tools. just wondered if anyone had any advice on fitting or if i should just leave it to the pro's?

Cheers guys.

Dave

Depends what bit your chnaging if your chnagiong both top and bottom bits of it then depending on price get someone to do it. Top parts easy to do err 6 bolts on the manifold rihgt in front of you 10mm then 2 at the back of the manaiofl there the the hoses and throttle body to do do.