ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injector grief

Clio 172 (CUP)
Although I've virtually given up pi$$ing about with these few spare injectors I have whilst looking for a spare working one to put in, I thought I'd check on here before binning them.

All of them read between 14.3 to 15.4 ohms but are simply not firing, can they fail and still read a valid resistance?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Can you still get genuine ones online for cheap?

I just did the full set when I had an injector go, for a touch over 100 quid it was a no-brainer really.
Half hour to fit and it ran better than ever after.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Can you still get genuine ones online for cheap?

I just did the full set when I had an injector go, for a touch over 100 quid it was a no-brainer really.
Half hour to fit and it ran better than ever after.
Yeah, I already ordered a genuine replacement (£33 quid or so from renparts on eBay). It was more about confirming my spares are truly dead before I sling'em, and there is no way to revive them given the resistance readings seem within the normal range.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Well the new injector is in and working fine. Although now got a little bit of hunting, about +200rpm at idle now....[emoji19]