ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infuriating wheel cradle

Focus ST

This is probably going to sound ridiculous, but I cant get the spare wheel cradle to relocate on my valver. I just removed the spare wheel in a bid for weight reduction and cant get the b*****d cradle to stay back up now.......

Probably just me being careless in my hungover moodiness, but what am I doing wrong!!!

Focus ST

lol, wish it was that simple but everything is ten times harder when your hands are shaking like ozzy osbournes

Trophy

If your running without your spare just remove the cradle as well, needs to be jacked up at back, drop it down and slide it to the side, kinda hooks on.

Mat.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

and im 99% sure, driving round with an empty cradle will fail an mot,

Focus ST

What a fooking dumb-ass, the securing bolt/claw type thing must have turned around when the spare dropped down so it was facing the wrong way!

Looks like Ill have to go and try to remove it now though if it rattles about.......

AFAIK, Its ok.. as long as there aint a spare wheel in it.

If a wheel is there, itll be checked (and itll have to have tread etc..) - if it aint, it wont be..