ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info on seat bolts please.

2004 Clio 182 cup

Attachments

• 20161213_175942.jpg
    20161213_175942.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20161213_175927.jpg
    20161213_175927.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 35
  dan's cast offs.
i'm not pissing myself laughing...honest:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

do you want new ones just because the old ones are rusty or you not got them?

2004 Clio 182 cup
i'm not pissing myself laughing...honest:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

do you want new ones just because the old ones are rusty or you not got them?
Haha I wouldn't blame you if you was. I've got all of them but the inner 4 near the exhaust are corroded mate just don't fancy putting shitty ones back in bud.

I'll be removing my seats at the end of this week to replace with bucket seats. If the nuts are not corroded you can have them for cost of postage?

PH2 172
I'll be removing my seats at the end of this week to replace with bucket seats. If the nuts are not corroded you can have them for cost of postage?
See you`ve sent my headlight jets,I`ll let you know when they arrive.
That`s your seats like?