ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

infloor instal fitting guide!!!!!

Black Gold Trophy
Dont know why this sort of stuff isnt common sense to most people...
My old install
DSC00026.jpg

DSC00078-1.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
only issue is i doubt you will get much volume for a decent loud system

Great for small subs though!

wht u mean? i did this yesterday and sounds no different to what it was and i got a 12" sub? i can amagine if u bodge it it would be pants, but since you build another box in the tyre weld its ok. will put pic up later

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
doesnt really wourd for loud street basser systems tbh, but good some having a decent amount of bass and a usable boot, (obviouly the one above it still pretty unusable) but mine i can use as a everyday storage place, and im loving having a boot again haha

Black Gold Trophy
well if you want a 'useable boot' forget a sub all together!
I havent got one in my clio 182 for that exact reason! My old boot build above was in too different cars because the silver one got written off before the build was finished.
I have since moved on to a better car! lol! (182)
As for all this nonsense about not having a loud system using a setup similar to the above, smaller boxes actually give higher SPL's, and larger boxes give deeper bass tones. The setup I had in my corsa was plenty loud enough I assure you.

Works...kind of...
As for all this nonsense about not having a loud system using a setup similar to the above, smaller boxes actually give higher SPL's, and larger boxes give deeper bass tones. The setup I had in my corsa was plenty loud enough I assure you.

Quote for truth.

I personally either go all out or nothing at all. That's why I have NO boot space atall.

Back seat luggage ftw.