ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infinity Tyres...experiences?

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Well, i've had the clio two months now and all i can say is i've been able to handle roundabouts better in my old ph1 megane than these tyres....
It had a pair of Infinity INF 040 on the standard sport 16's, checked out general reviews after i got the car and they seemed nothing special but no real bad reviews so plodded on with them. But to the present day, I cant stand them! They don't like to grip EVER (well especially with this car), and the slightest bit of wet and you have to start driving like a pensioner!

Kinda glad now that the camber wasn't set after lowering so the tyres have worn unevenly....Changing them ASAP!!

Any one else used these tyres or any of their other models, yes they seem cheap but i can't get along with them, don't know about other people?!

WRX
Cheap thrills, break traction earlier so you can have more fun at lower speeds - great fun. Nothing better than tyres screaming for mercy.
What you moaning about?:S

I know this isn't the size you're after but there isn't much out there with a worse rating!

null-29.jpg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
imo you can get two makes of tyres continental and continental, i like the sport contact 3 good in the wet and grippy in the dry, i always change the fronts on 6mm, hence why i have loads of used ones in my garage. Michelins are good last longer but not quite as grippy, went to look at a new corsa vxr with my daughter recently :( guess what spc3 tyres my friend graham has a new m3, spc3 tyres on that as well.

My wifes rb 197 has done 18k from new, ive put new tyres on the front twice and put the front wheels on the rear, she still thinks they are the original tyres, she stood looking at them the other night saying loads of tread on the fronts still :) happy days.

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
I think we have them on the Ferraris (that or wingwangweeee's) not that bad, still crap compared to a big name

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've had these before years ago, seriously dangerous in the wet, i could accidentally wheelspin in 4th in the wet!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
imo you can get two makes of tyres continental and continental, i like the sport contact 3 good in the wet and grippy in the dry, i always change the fronts on 6mm, hence why i have loads of used ones in my garage. Michelins are good last longer but not quite as grippy, went to look at a new corsa vxr with my daughter recently :( guess what spc3 tyres my friend graham has a new m3, spc3 tyres on that as well.

My wifes rb 197 has done 18k from new, ive put new tyres on the front twice and put the front wheels on the rear, she still thinks they are the original tyres, she stood looking at them the other night saying loads of tread on the fronts still :) happy days.

You change them when they are down to 6mm? That sounds utterly pointless.