ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno with cup packs

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
You make it sound like you stumbled across it whilst searching the interweb. Don't you do a bit of work for DTM?

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)
Happened to be looking for a inferno and came across it so out it in the ebay finds.. so I did stumble across it... looked on his site and there it is

I some times help him out yes but I dont work for him.

All I am doing is linking a car to the forum for potential people looking for one ;)

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Happened to be looking for a inferno and came across it so out it in the ebay finds.. so I did stumble across it... looked on his site and there it is

I some times help him out yes but I dont work for him.

All I am doing is linking a car to the forum for potential people looking for one ;)

Sorry I was under the impression DTM did 1*2 belt changes at very reasonable rates and you carried out the work for them.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  172 & LCR
Cheers Andy you forgot to mention the other 2 I have for sale all with belts done all good straight examples, I am going to sort the Cliosport trader payment soon but Andys commision will have to drop to 2% to pay for it in these hard times.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)
Cheers Andy you forgot to mention the other 2 I have for sale all with belts done all good straight examples, I am going to sort the Cliosport trader payment soon but Andys commision will have to drop to 2% to pay for it in these hard times.

LOL :D Just 2% well i think thats 2% increase then mate :)

Look forward to seeing you at the weekend for Endless Coffee, Grub and Percentage :)