ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno ff

FF Racing Blue 182
20160917_192055.jpg
20160917_192137.jpg
20160917_192110.jpg

Hi there, I'm more of a lurker now on this site. Originally owned this car in 2011 for a couple of years and sold it. Used the money to do my class 2. In between buying it again i had a racing blue 182 and a matiz. I got wind of the inferno going up for sale and i had to have it again. Absolutely love the colour and for it's age it's spot on.

I mostly use it for work as I've got another car i use, but as a car to jump into and have a blast it still puts a smile on your face. Anyway, here's a few phone pics i took of it the other day. Gave it a clean after it had sat for over a week.

Remove bootlid sticker / wing decals
Undecided on the yellow fogs / dewiper tbh, unsure if it's more of a VAG thing
Pick up the litter and re-take photos

:wink: but honestly it looks very nice dude :smile: Cool to buy an old one back!

FF Racing Blue 182
Remove bootlid sticker / wing decals
Undecided on the yellow fogs / dewiper tbh, unsure if it's more of a VAG thing
Pick up the litter and re-take photos

:wink: but honestly it looks very nice dude :smile: Cool to buy an old one back!
The litter haha noticed that later on. Luckily photography is not my occupation.

FF Racing Blue 182
Are you still selling it mate?

Looks great!
Still in 2 minds. I needed the cash
Are you still selling it mate?

Looks great!

Had my eye on another clio mate. Had cams and belts done at SWR with proof etc and it was going quite cheap. It got snapped up quickly.

Funnily enough the 172 cups are taking my fancy just now. I'm still in 2 minds right enough with what to do.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. Allways thought we got on well on here

I was wrong. Very. Wash your mouth out and step away from the keyboard