ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno dash strips

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
Decided to paint the dash strips and gear knob bit as they've got a bit scratched up and worn.

4628586353_3d351a7d0c.jpg

4628585825_460f0641ae.jpg

Looks great in the sun, phone camera doesn't do the colour justice.

Civic Type S GT
I don't know wether its because I've had a few beers or not but is the dash strip yellow and orange? Or is it just the sunlight? Either way buddy it looks awesome! Good job!!

Now Sold :-(
Must be the nice weather. Did my insert shortly after getting the car due to it being very worn. Finally got round to doing the dash strips and got a bit carried away. Wasn't sure at first but has grown on me.
interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

Looks very red in the pics but as you can see from the door shut the colour match is pretty close.:cool:

Now Sold :-(
Stickers from one of the traders on here N2Grafix. Will supply them in lots of colours to match your car or theme. Got mine in Anthracite as it looks nice against the Orange.
Thanks for the positive comments BTW:D

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
I got the stickers from N2Grafix on ebay too. Laid them on top of the colour before laquering. I was considering spraying black, laying the graphics, then coating the colour and pealing them off. But in the end went for the quick approach.
I'm not sure about doing the steering wheel insert, if I can get hold of spare one I will give it a go.
I'm now after some Anthacite paint to do the engine cover.

Nice!

I did mine in a satin finish to look more OEM. Works very well and still has the Inferno flip to the paint, as you can see below.

IMG_0055.jpg