ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 Cup, today in Yate (my work - JDP)

180.5 bhp 172
Was outside work having a quick fag when a nice Inferno 182 Cup with Black wheels pulled in.

Was in JDP in Yate.

Anyone on here?

Clio 220 Trophy
Was outside work having a quick fag when a nice Inferno 182 Cup with Black wheels pulled in.

Was in JDP in Yate.

Anyone on here?

not me but what's or where is JDP,

Was that you coming out onto Rodford Way from Barnwwod Rd on Sunday about 1 pm ish?.

180.5 bhp 172
not me but what's or where is JDP,

Was that you coming out onto Rodford Way from Barnwwod Rd on Sunday about 1 pm ish?.

Its on the Great Western Business park, over the road from the Sort It Centre. We sell pipe. Pipe of all descriptions lol
I think I flashed your misses the other day...(wow that sounds bad!). She was pulling away from the burger van by my work lol

No that wasn't me on Rodford. Hardly ever go that side of Yate.

Clio 220 Trophy
Ok , was this pipewise,

Guarantee you it wasn't my misses, she wouldn't be seen dead at one of those vans, I can,t remember the last time I saw her eat a burger, too much into her fitness.

180.5 bhp 172
Ok , was this pipewise,

Guarantee you it wasn't my misses, she wouldn't be seen dead at one of those vans, I can,t remember the last time I saw her eat a burger, too much into her fitness.

LOL! Just made the assumption as I know you've mentioned it was her before in a UR200 in Yartay.

And yeah, used to be Pipewise 10 odd years back :)