ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction or not

hey sum1 must be able to give me sum quality advice, i own a 94 m 1.4 RT clio. i got this cus i am only 17 n my first car. so far i have lowered it by 40 mm front n rear and have got sum silver 16 inch oz super legs on it. ive also got a peco back box on it.

now i am toying with the idea of gettin an induction kit for it, IS IT WORTH IT???

ive bin looking at hill powers induction kit, and it looks the best. anyone got nething to say about which induction kit to go for?

but the burning question i need answering is , is it really worth puttin an induction kit on a 1.4 RT??

id be really greatful for any help i can get thanks tom james.

clio 20v

BRUN has a 1.4 rt and that doesnt make bad power from the mods hes done he has a hp induction kit and chip and he said its makes a good differance on the 1.4 with an exhaust system

it depends wether u want to spend the money but a exhaust chip and ind kit isnt ever going to make big power but it might make a better sound and be a bit more driveable

adi

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah I get the feeling a decent noise will be just the ticket. Theres not a lot of power to lose on an RT anyway and the engine bays a lot more roomy than on a valver, so why not go for an IK. Whatever I think I know about induction etc, Id still put a cone filter on an RT just for the hell of it!