ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit for my 172

03 RS clio 172 flameR
www.fastchip.nl

thats for the RS tuner, (gettin mine for crimbo!)
then get a ktec or itg pannel filter and keep standard airbox, but take out acoustic valve and redo the CAF's, wont really sound much different, but will go alot better!

Countryman JCW
www.fastchip.nl

then get a ktec or itg pannel filter and keep standard airbox, but take out acoustic valve and redo the CAF's, wont really sound much different, but will go alot better!

Im liking the sound of all this but dont really get it? is it all do-able by yourself?

03 RS clio 172 flameR
ye ye but dont worry its not hard, the rs tuner is easy dont worry about that, as far as th other bit goes, il get hold of a walkthough guide, you dont need to have much knolage at all, jus to undo some wheel nuts, take the wheel off, then jus unclip and twist the valve off, then to put a better CAf on i jus got some ducting from halfords for a 5ver and jus fitted it to the end of where the valve came off and extended it down to the vent wher the cold air comes though! its really simple, i garantee!

421 Cammed 172
www.fastchip.nl

You'll have to post up your opinion and findings when you've given it a go mate. Ive saved that website in my favourites, quite interested in that!

On the subject of induction kits i got a Pipercross Viper with Carbon Fibre Cannister off here for £80. There are some good bargains to be had but theres a block on non-members in for sale section atm i think.

Im tempted to run mine from fog light hole but cant find guide on it, will need to investigate when weathers dry!