ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit for 182

Clio sport 182
Iv just purchased a Clio Sport 182 and want to put an induction kit on it, it already have the hole for the cold intake but i was wondering what is the best induction kit i can put on it for sensable money?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
For sensible money theres only really open induction kits which stuggle to give gains due to the risks of taking in hot air from around the engine, but give a loud induction roar. Closed IK's like the pipercross viper and ITG maxogen are popular but more expensive and a little less noise.

The popular choice is to change to an aftermarket panel filter in your standard airbox and upgrade the cold air feeds.

A few (including myslef) have fitted the airbox from the older Espace V6 as used by the cup cars. But with all of them, there is very limited gains to be had

RS 172+
So given a fitted KTR filter in the standard airbox, how would you go about upgrading to a cold airfeed? Is there a simple way of doing this?

53 Clio's & counting
The trick is to route the feeds away from anywhere hot, and to have as little bends in as possible

182 cup pack
i want an induction kit, at mo just for pure sound quality wen i boot it, whats best sounding one?

Maxogen sounds good and gives proven gains.

For less money you can install the airbox of a Clio Rs ph1 or as Yellow Dave says the Espace V6 airbox.

I have tried the ph1 airbox with a Bmc filter in it and sounds better than the 182 oem induction.It pulls better imo too.

BLACK GOLD 182
hmmm need summet cheap tho and wnat a quick job on n off cba with doing all the cold air feed stuff at mo just need sum grunt wne i boot it