ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit 4 dynamique.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

i wonder if some could help me, i have just ordered a 1.2 16v dynamique. i have seen that k-tec do a chrome pipe which puts the induction kit closer to front of engine(more cold air etc...), i have found that a pipercross induction kit fits on this, does any one know if other induction kits will fit on this pipe i.e k&n or green, many thanks people.

H22A7 Accord Type R

K-Tec told me the pipe is a 2.25" bore so I am gong to get a Universal K&N to fit that diameter!!! I guess you will be able t do the same with the other supliers too!

Problem is your need the pipercross because they supply the metal bit that fits in place of the plastic air box..... K-Tec just make the stainless pipe and supply the hoses. The rest is brought from pipercross I think......

H22A7 Accord Type R

Shi* that is a problem if thats true???????? Surely for £52 ya must get the bracket too????????? lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

why do you want it?

it does nothing (except make noise- lots of noise!!)

H22A7 Accord Type R

induction kit needs cold air.........bolt a Pipercoss in the existing place next to side of engine and ur more likely to get pasted by the other guy smoothly quietly churning along in his 1.2 16v Expression lol

No it does work..... you have to remove the plastic bit behind the front grill so it gets cold air.... trust me it works I tested it with and without the plastic grill ( with pipe was hot, withour the pipe was cold as fuk) I have that and exhaust and its faster....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

but what do you hope to gain by fitting this kit?

.5 bhp?

its not worth the cash

Yes its faster really it is.... i got 122 out of it never had that lol

But it gets to 100 easier now....

Really get the induction and exhaust you wont be dissapointed I think its given the car 5-7 bhp your know why when you see the old filter size when you get it out!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i get 122 out of mine and its standard

(on the speedo its about 115 really)

i have ordered one for xmas

5-7 bhp is a bit optimistic

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol yeah.............£30 for my jetex panel filter............HOW SMALL????????? lol

Thats because thats about the top speed of them revs and all.... but mine gets there quicker... I will race ya where u live

Ok an exhaust and good induction should give 10- 20% increase so 10% is 7.5 bhp.... really its quicker pulls better and revs easier high up... just buy one but make sure you take the plastic bit out

H22A7 Accord Type R

boy boys.............top speed???????? what about the noise u r surrounded with when u go through a tunnel with all the windows open???????? Cant wait for my pipe lol!!! what exhaust u got steve? Ive got a DCI dynamique courtesy car today, mine in gettin an oil leak fixed.........free oil change! The 80bhp dynamique is awesome.............turbo just goes lol

Cool im nw kent so only about 60 min drive to you..... if your enfield way... I got the k-tec 5x3 inch oval cat back exhaust..... How you getting the remap tom I been looking for that for ages but cant find nothing :-(

H22A7 Accord Type R

5x3 oval?? didnt kno they done one for the 1.2 16v...........hows it sounds? im after a deepish bass tone.........and some BARK!

Yeah.... Well it sounds loud! It has quietened down a bit now... But they are very good at k-tec.. Superchips??? they dont list one I emailed them no luck....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

they said they could sort me out a remap session and a customer key

i will phone them and let you know

what area you in?

are you a member yet?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

come to brands hatch next week we are all in the paddock

come and see us!

your soo near £10 entry come on mate 24th!!

So whats the customer key? Hey I have been after a remap for ages.... could not find anyone who would do my car.... Let me know if they do it, how much and where I go for it... Cheers

Brands... Yeah I normally go there when touring cars is on.... get to see clio cup too .... Whats there 24th?? whos going?

I did find on another post here that someone asked pipercross about the bhp increase and they said 8bhp dynod....... Plus any increase on 75 bhp must be noticable!

H22A7 Accord Type R

8bhp with the standard Kit in the standard place??????? bit steep? Mind you, looking at the size of the original filter......i would hope for some improvements lol

Yeah 8 bhp more from the standard filter. The pipercross without the relocation pipe.... but that only helps you when your driving anyway when its dynod it has the bonnet off! It is a good induction kit though.... Would be nice to get my car remapped and find out the bhp now....

H22A7 Accord Type R

so.........on a serious note, how does the PiperX kit sound on the relocation pipe???? I want a kit that will sound the balls!!!

Hey think about it.... Its renaults little ecco engine. Whats the way to reduce polution? Make the combustion smaller by starving it of air in turn less fuel...

The Swift GTi is a 1.3 16v with 105bhp

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hmm sounds nice, sorry steve!! i was amazed at the power figure not taking the pi@@ at all

still waiting on the remap info