ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indicator Problem

I didnt drive my RT a lot over winter and when I came to drive it the offside front and side indicators didnt work (the back one just flashed faster), however after getting up to temp and taking a few right turns itd eventually sort itself and during the Donny car show it stopped altogether. Its stopped working again but now it doesnt matter how long I leave the indicator on for it wont work.

Ive tried taking all the bulbs out, checked all the connections I can see and it still wont work, but the rear does.

Any ideas guys because itll cost me a fortune to get an auto electrician.

Andi

Check the fuses mate - think its number 16 for the indicators. If iots blown then change it - also sounds like it could be a faulty relay. Try your hazards - if they flash like they are sposed to then it aint the bulbs and if you hear a ticking sound from bellow the glove box then the relay is working - if there aint one then it aint working.

Definately not the bulbs or fuses, checked them and all the visible plugs and connectors I could... Still not working... Relay is making plenty of noise and the rear one is working fine (except too fast!). Any one else had this?

Thing is it started doing it and then stopped on many several occasions so it must be a poor connection, just dont know where...

If I cant sort it Ill have to get the guy at the garage to test it with a voltmeter all over the car... Wanted to fix it myself though...