ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In the shopping basket....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I spent that at CYC the other day and another 90 at PB.

FML.

Never like the SV CF Ali, too oily imo. Only had a medium sample to try, went round a Black aygo with it, was a decent product but just felt far too oily.

Need some 303 actually for my next few jobs, they were OOS when I ordered my stuff. What waxes do you still have Ali? BOS?

Not a 320d
303 :)

Some of the Gtechnique stuff to seal it up with too.

Got mine to go over soon. Not looking forward to it tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I spent that at CYC the other day and another 90 at PB.

FML.

Never like the SV CF Ali, too oily imo. Only had a medium sample to try, went round a Black aygo with it, was a decent product but just felt far too oily.

Need some 303 actually for my next few jobs, they were OOS when I ordered my stuff. What waxes do you still have Ali? BOS?

Saphir. I'm not good enough for BOS!

Too oily? Interesting, never found that. I apply on a soft 6in DA pad. Wide sweeps tho, i.e i'll do the bonnet in one go.

Going to avoid a seal this time round. Was speaking to Clark, they/SW recommend CF straight to wax. Who am i to challange eh!

Need to order those triggers too come to think of it, and some clothes! FFS!

Not a 320d
Do you like Saphir/Onyx?

Almost out of BOS now and no way am I shelling out £160 for BOS unless my local SW detailer can do me ait on the cheap.

I like to wax regularly too. So theres not much point in BOS for me really as it lasts 6 months.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bup bup 'I'm not into detailing anymore' bup bup

Stands.

It's mine, the tonker and the classic thats getting done. "Out of the kindness of my heart!"

Goes to the old boy, "Aye you can buy the products for the Lotus!!"

Reply wasn't favourable!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do you like Saphir/Onyx?

Almost out of BOS now and no way am I shelling out £160 for BOS unless my local SW detailer can do me ait on the cheap.

I like to wax regularly too. So theres not much point in BOS for me really as it lasts 6 months.

On the wax front i would challange anyone to see a difference between a £30 wax and a £300 wax. Infact a £3000 wax. That said, i like the SW range for ease of application/durability/Smell ;)

For £80 you can't go wrong, lasts me for a couple of yrs easy! And i share with my brother!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Loller, Clark goes by it AR so shouldn't be three bad.

Yet to enjoy using Pneu for some reason...

Does that translate as! -

If Clark recommends it, it must be right

&

I don't like Pheu

??

On the wax front i would challange anyone to see a difference between a £30 wax and a £300 wax. Infact a £3000 wax. That said, i like the SW range for ease of application/durability/Smell ;)

For £80 you can't go wrong, lasts me for a couple of yrs easy! And i share with my brother!

The exact reason I used/use Natty's Blue. £15, lasts as proven on DW and looks/smells fab. Farking easy to use as well.

So you didn't buy a GT then (The only decent S2K?) ;)

It's summer boyo, solid roof shizzle comes off for a few months, then back on again (as I prefer the looks with it on lol).

Just realised "summer" does not compute for Northerner Northerners.

Not a 320d
Cheers pal.

Might invest in some. Does it have a warm look to it like BOS?

Dont really like the blingy look of Carbon or Glasur for instance on my car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers pal.

Might invest in some. Does it have a warm look to it like BOS?

Dont really like the blingy look of Carbon or Glasur for instance on my car.

TBH i have no idea what a warm look, looks like. Sounds like a made up detailers word to me! It's a good wax. This pic speaks volumes for colour. As it came out the carmera!

End.jpg

Rearwheel.jpg

Lols, the FRP doesn't even know what a hedge is.

/Handling.

It washes off at the sight of rain.

lol! FRP doesn't know what power is! ;) The arch gap would eat the hedges tho!

Not a 320d
Warm would be me and gally, in bed.

No io jst think that glasur looks a bit blingy. Where as best of show doesnt. It just give s a nice rich warm look.