ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in my village....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

malpas in cheshire, williams 2 clio sport sticker reg m20* *js

buckets, willwood calipers

proper

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 31 May 2005

in my village..........

.........your the only gay??? :p
:oops: cant possably be, IM the only gay....:p

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

sl*g is the word mate, now do you think hed notice if those calipers went missing.... and buckets too ;)

[Edited by gt_gaz on 31 May 2005 at 9:51pm]

Arr so your the owner of that Cup Ive seen it driving round loads.

Its parked up at the moment bumperless since I broke the mounts again.

How the heck did you spot the brakes though thats dedication its only been parked for about 2 minutes on the road in its life.

Im not sure Im notice if the buckets werent there as there like sitting on the floor anyway.

Anyway dont listen to Martin he claims to have stripped that car but then left tones of soil all over it and left all the spare wiring still in the car. Pahh who leaves the wiring for the fog lights in a car with no fog lights.

Brakes are stunning though Id be interested to see what there like compaired to the Cup since there bot ABS less. Im sure there better than 182s Ive driven but Im not sure. Least they wont fade though like Cup brakes. Plus there proper rally brakes.

The cars meant to be a sl*g but least Ive got the other car for my creature comforts.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

howdy, yeah thats me mate :) Saw it parked up outside the shop,on sunday i think it was... i nearly parked up to have a quick nose, looks well mate! and lets be fair, you can really miss them brakes, they look proper!

wish i had a daily runner for comforts though, me cups rock hard on these coilovers, still no pain no gain eh?

Arr right thats about the only times its ever been on the road.

I thought your car was a little lower than stock but if there coilovers you need to wind them down a bit more no need to be that high. I live oposite that shop and I had my coilovers set on minimum for that drive with no problem (OK there no clearance but still).

You comming to the track day at angalsey?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

^^^^do you reckon any lower? so is the willy just a toy then? any engine mods?

Yep Id go as low as you can I could just fit my phone under my dci and if I could have gone lower I would have and just taken the splitter off. The Williams will go lower some time I just need to chop the arches up as on track days I crack the arches under hard cornering.

Infact Id take the Cup one off anyay the price of them is stupid if you smash it.

The Williams has a long list of mods (much to the insurance companies gain) induction kit, cams, head wor, KTR manifold, decat and a noisy exhuast (you cannot miss it).

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 01 June 2005

Yep Id go as low as you can I could just fit my phone under my dci and if I could have gone lower I would have and just taken the splitter off. The Williams will go lower some time I just need to chop the arches up as on track days I crack the arches under hard cornering.

Infact Id take the Cup one off anyay the price of them is stupid if you smash it.

The Williams has a long list of mods (much to the insurance companies gain) induction kit, cams, head wor, KTR manifold, decat and a noisy exhuast (you cannot miss it).
nice mate sounds a right tool :D, might see you about in it one day!

as for the cup splitter, i think they look like they are missing something without

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

saw your dci today, rear windows stickered up, hows the willy? looks in bits!!

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 06 June 2005

saw your dci today, rear windows stickered up, hows the willy? looks in bits!!
Yep its in bits again. Needs a new clutch cable plus most of the under bonnet bits going back in. Also need another oil change and gearbox oil change and a new exhaust.

O how I love older cars.