ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In-Car Noka N95 Holder?

SchwepTek™
I have looked everywhere for something good enough to hold my N95 so that I can use TomTom.

I don't want anything that sticks on the windscreen and i have had about 4 universal holders that clip on the air vents. All of which are s**t!

I also dont want to spend a weeks wages on a Brodit Clip LOL!

Any ideas?

:)

VaVa
To be fair mate, you'r after a holder that doesn't clip to vents and doesn't stick to your windscreen.... you've kind of narrowed your options a little! I bought a cheap one off amazon for like £3. Works fine, but it sticks to you windscreen!

SchwepTek™
LOL i know i am a bit fussy. I just dont like the windscreen ones as you cant leave it there. Dont want car being smashed in by someone thinking it was satnav. There must be some other options though.

Valver
lol I just got a n95 8gb and need a holder as well, I don't think you can get any that don't stick to the windscreen or air vents?

Clio Campus 1.2 Sport
I bought a cheap one from the Carphonewarehouse for a tenner and works fine. Does need a windscreen to be stuck to though :\ but to be honest it only takes a few seconds to remove from the screen. The downside is the little mucky looking circle that looks like someones been storing their coffee mug on the screen.

Dyson
product.jpg

Slay-pig ftw!!