ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in car neons

bmw
I recently bought some incar neons from ebay! But i didnt get any connectors with them just bare wires.
So whats the cheapest and the best way to go about to getting them running?
Should i purchase some cigarette socket adaptors or try to connect the wires to my headunit wires? and if i did this what would i need?

cheers

Black 172 MK2
just pull out the cig lighter bit and piggy back the wires off the cig lighter wires. Im guessing the set you got came with a switch so you can just litery put the +ve to the +ve and the -ve to the -ve. The easyest way is to get those lil lego brick connecters. The ones with lil screws in them so u put the wires in a tighten it up.

Yeah, them connectors are pretty good, but if you don't want to chop any wires, there's plastic connectors you can get which just clamp around the wires and slice through the insulation.

Clio Campus Sport 07
Scotch locks them :)

I've posted about this, did'nt see this here.
""I have an '07 clio campus sport and n the lighter socket there are 3 wires...
What are they? Does anyone know?

I need a positive and negative for LED's.""

I have tried to piggyback from each of the wires in different combinations and just cant get my LED strips to light...
It worked fine in my old punto, there was only 2 wires, i just dont know what the other is in the clio ?

Anyone?

Thanks