ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Improve Mk3 Dynamique Gear Shift

Mk3 Dynamique S
Are there brass shift bushes or short shift kits available for the mk3 to improve the gear change? open to any suggestions how to improve the feel and precision of shifting for a DCi Dynamique S

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Someone mentioned putting an O ring around a certain part of your gearbox a few weeks ago?

Try googling Clio Tight Shift or something? It's definitely there.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Cheers, found the Yanno Stiff Shifter but seems to be only for Mk1 and 2.

Yeah I need one for my TCE, all of the Renault Gearboxes I've used are total w**k anyway. If you find one please let me know.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Are there brass shift bushes or short shift kits available for the mk3 to improve the gear change? open to any suggestions how to improve the feel and precision of shifting for a DCi Dynamique S

Keep us updated mate. I also want to fit a short shift kit to my mk3 but can't find nothing.

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Would be interesting to find this o ring trick! Done a search but nothing comes up. Even google