ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

immobilisor problems on my valver

its at the garage at the mo but i got a call today saying that the immob key isnt working so naturally told them to change the battery but it still wont take the immob off? The key slot under the bonnet next to the external fuse box is just to turn the alarm on and off isnt it?? anybody else had problems with the factory fitted immob??

i had big problems with it on my williams. near the end of its life it would come on then stay on for ages until i could turn it of. then it would come and of on its own .my advice would be get someone to take it out and put a new alarm in.

clio 20v

on mine theres a key switch under the glove box as well dunno if that does the immob, also if theres a button on the end of the wiper stalk, that can be used to put a code in to deactivate the immbiliser

if uve got the code of course

adi

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah usually you will have a Valet switch somewhere. enter the code and turns it off.

Sounds like it is on its last legs.

Get it taken off and get a Clifford!

suppose you need the standard headunit to be able to enter a code do you?? otherwise when i get it back i might well go for a clifford......mmmmmm?

Lionel Richie

Pete, i sent off those insurance docs a while ago, any news yet????? Is your car back on the road???? Try disconnecting the battery???

hiya fred, cheers for that i was wondering if any body was contacted. Things are moving quite quick now and im hoping to get paid out soon. The womans insurance company is clutching at straws at the mo in a last ditch attempt to say it was my fault but it aint happening! Its been at the garage 4 weeks now and im hoping to have it back within the next couple of weeks!! Then a trip to Ktec to get lowered!

You are the KING of "HOW LOW CAN U GO?";) 80mm IS immpressive mate!