ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immi & W4RR3N

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Cheers, yeah was heading to shell garage to put some v power in, didn't see you though?

Moonlight Blue 225
Cheers, yeah was heading to shell garage to put some v power in, didn't see you though?

was in my dads galaxy, coming back from the toby carvery. You on the meet in a couple of weeks if naith sets one up, would love to see your car in person?

ph1 sunflower
chavin it upmullen i was looking at your car at royal mail lol... whos the lad in the blue 182 with black wheels???

DCi 100
Did see the Sunflower when I went past Moorside about 4 ish today :(

That place is bigger than I thought.

ph1 sunflower
i was but not in my car my dog bone snapped yesterday going to get one tomorrow... gotta love te build quality lol. im gonn try and get immi in his rig up clio and raggit in his rb 182 and another mate of mine he aint on here but he has a black 182, see if who you can get down next sunday we will fill the place with clios :)

Last edited:
  ph1 sunflower
its a bit dirty at the min i saw you looking in lol i was coming out the door when you were crawling past :)

DCi 100
I didn't drive into the street dude, just simply had a nosey down as I drove past/over the bridge?

DCi 100
Just inside when you turn in etc? I seen afew people about and had a look down but didn't see the car lol. Must be mega dirty!

I'll let you know about sunday dude cheers.

ph1 sunflower
yea as you turn into moorside its on your right you can see it from the bridge aswell lol its infront of the block of flats on the right thats our space , you looked at me, the mrs and my daughter i waved but you had passed the fence at the end so didnt see.

Just been on the phone to one of the lads and he is up for next week so that makes 4 of us so far plus the 2 that were there tonight and yourself if you join us.

DCi 100
Defo seen the Mrs and your little one dude! :) Was trying not to crash into the speed bump >_<

Cars a reet state atm without a splitter on.

ph1 sunflower
know the feeling there used to be a speed bump on that road at the and of our junction had to come in the estate on the wrong side of the road!!!

iv got a few bits to sort aswell but sod it they are there to be driven :) your car looks really clean from what i could see.

DCi 100
Cleaned it when I got home dude as it way baked lol, but thanks! I'll make sure I inspect the ph1 when I'm next past.

yeah will be up for it if it's on and still at the same place, its only around the corner from me i,e, walking distance lol

ph1 sunflower
body work is mint on the sunflower there isa bit ill fitment where wing meets bumper on the drivers side just not had the dough to get it sorted yet oh and the wheels need refurbing my mate is doing it for me at paint cost but dont know what colour to go for>?

ill have to keep it clean till you have seen it now let me know when you have and i can stop wasjing it till the summer lol

ph1 sunflower
sounds good mullen.. even if we go down to royal mail again think it would be funny to fill the place with clio's and i can chew tat blue astra coupe AGAIN :)

DCi 100
No no he's on about his own wheels dude lol.

I photoshopped the naughty with black turini's but I can't do it.

ph1 sunflower
yea OZ F1s not into black thats how middo had them so its been done... i was thinking white???

yea i raced warren about 2 weeks ago at learners just pipped im aswell :) (i got a better start then we were the same all the way down)

DCi 100
Hayley had whtie turini's if you wana look how they were. No one has white F1's are far as I know dude, would be a ball ache to keep clean!

ph1 sunflower
yea hayley lives down my mums road bit that there is only about 20 sunflowers left (3 in the north west?) and 2 were in the same road all the time

182 FF Cupped
i've heard other people refer to royal mail as learners, whats all that about? lol.

i was there last night too, but in the back of the rx8 :cool:

Megane 225
chavin it upmullen i was looking at your car at royal mail lol... whos the lad in the blue 182 with black wheels???

Yeah Blue 182 black wheels would be me fellas :) .... I saw the silver 182 black rims last night ont he back of royal mail..... Who's that?

Megane 225
Ahhh right..... Nice car, i was going to go over and speak to him but i didnt have chance!! As i got there most people wer leaving haha.

Looking good now dude

you need to come in the rig up next week! apparently its all on:approve:

Ahhh right Hi Mullen :)

Alright mate, was going to come over but my mate ended up going and it was too cold for my liking so I just shot off:eek:

You from Great Sankey, Seen you up here once before?

Megane 225
Noooo, im from Westbrook mate, in Kingswood. My nan lives near Ackies chippy in Sankey so thats why im round that neck of the wood alot.

Hahaha, don't blame you! It was abit chilly last night, hense the reason i never got out my car haha!

Is this still on then fillin Royal Mail with Clio's or what? HAHA :D that will be awesome :)

yeah think so, all depends on the weather though. I'll be there anyway as it's within walking distance - Literally lol

Status
Not open for further replies.