ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i'm yet another newbie

F/F Titanium 182
Hi, not a 182 owner yet but the cash is in the bank and i'm looking at an unregistered titanium or a 2 yr old ctr or or poss a 3 yr old cooper s any advice would be much appreciated. I'm a bit concerned over french reliability but love the car!!!

Davey

Golf R/Leon FR
hey dude welcome to the club where you from?
get a 182 mate, much more fun than a cooper and they are faster!!!

good luck car hunting

F/F Titanium 182
Hi, got my heart set on a 182 i'm in Gloucester but soon to be moving to either Aylesbury or leighton buzzard!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport!! shop around for the 182, arent ctr's are in a different price range?

106 GTi
Welcome to CS, enjoy.

Get the 182 :)

How long you in Gloucester for? Just up the road in Tewkesbury. Not many local members round here.

MINI JCW
Get the 182, the civic is good but is mor expensive.

As for the MCS they are good cars but are a little heavy and becuase of this they are a fair bit slower than the 182/CTR

Test drive them all and see what you think

Clio 172 mk2
Welcome to CS

Cooper S is very expensive...182 will probably deliver the most fun driving experience for your money.

Typical French squeaks and rattles but that's just normal....you'll get used to it

F/F Titanium 182
Thanks for the welcome guys, i'll keep you posted as soon as I get my hands on a suitable 182.
Not in Gloucs very much r-jay as I'm currently working in that there London monday to friday!