ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm sorry, how much for a set of 182 Alloys ...?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
I think the arrows are there to show me where the wheel is, It is hard finding the wheels in the pictures :quiet: , I think his ebay feedback says it all!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Actually, I think you'll find the arrows are showing the overspray from the crappy rattle can job.

At that price however, I'm considering buying just incase I ever have the misfortune of owning a Clio again.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Focus RS
haha what a mad price for a set of wheels. i reckon the arrows are to highlight the fact they are in amazing condition ha!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  172cup
I can't really vlame him, some people prefer selling on Ebay just because you can get more money.
I got £150 from a cup spoiler on ebay, and I think it's a fair price, £120 posted was the best offer i got here on CS!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care if people want to put something at a silly price and wait a few months for the inevitable idiot who will pay it, but trolling around CS telling people they're "f***ing idiots u dnt ave a clue u will neva get £650 for dem recaros der worth max £400 ill give u £425 cash can collect 2moz wen im up near ur way" then asking £650 for polo xenons, £450 for sport seats & £650 for standard wheels makes me LOL.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
I don't care if people want to put something at a silly price and wait a few months for the inevitable idiot who will pay it, but trolling around CS telling people they're "f***ing idiots u dnt ave a clue u will neva get £650 for dem recaros der worth max £400 ill give u £425 cash can collect 2moz wen im up near ur way" then asking £650 for polo xenons, £450 for sport seats & £650 for standard wheels makes me LOL.

Dead right there !! never known the guy buy anything just keeps making stupid offers LOL

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
The guy does my head in on ebay, I had a 172 cup for sale, he offered me £400 lol! , I said iv'e been offered over £700 so unless you can beat £700 its going nowhere, He comes back with a £500 offer??? WTF!, I don't have a problem with him making money it's just the way he goes about buying stuff that pisses me off, If people clearly say CLOSE offers and he comes back with half the asking price and says it's not worth that ! Stupid pleb.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
PRISTINE CONDITION UNMARKED

in near pristine condition

If your looking for a brand new set of alloys dont buy these, as there used wheels and *in used condition so will have a few signs of being used.

:S