ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im so angry!!!! (Vandlised cup...)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Out on the town in kettering last night, having a great night, as you do, even won the pulling competetion, lol. So yeah I was buzzing, got back to my car to find:

dents001.jpg

dents002.jpg

dents003.jpg

^that took the shine off the night tbh, i was absolutely fuming. Why cant people get some flaming respect for other peoples stuff!!! Definately needing a new bonnet there me thinks.

Lewis

J

JACKO CUP 172!

wot a bunch of cnuts!!your should go and see if there is any cctv where you parked it.. and then open a 6pack of whoop ass on the chavy cnuts!!..

Golf GTI PP Mk7
no cctv i dont think, and anyway even if there was nothing would be done about it, just drunken yobs being retards by the looks of it. Its just infuriating, and its an expense I could do without atm.

mk4 golf gttdi180
i was in my car and some little s**ts kicked a football onto my bonnet got out and gave them a mouth full and when they ran off chased em in the carlol:)

ay maybe you could clam on reaults bonnet broblem with the bonnet hitches lol worth a try aint it

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
gutting...... but at least it's not the roof..... that is a b*****d to get sorted out and not cheap either

hope you get it sorted quickly..... dad's insurance ;)

That is a real b**ch, sorry to hear that, you can't own a nice car in this day and age. Without reopening the 'cups crash all the time because they don't have abs' debate try and find one thats been rear ended, should be a cheap bonnet in the correct colour. Or I assume any mk2 ph2 will fit, just need to get it sprayed.
If you went carbon you could get it sprayed mondial blue.

mk4 golf gttdi180
bonnets are a b**ch to get hold of if your looking for a genuine 1 as im after 1 acus myne cae with a nongenuine 1 and it fits w**k looks like its been made out of old bean cans lol

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
a carbon bonnet is £360 plus painting as opposed to a standard one at £120ish plus painting. if its coming out of his pocket to repair the damage i think i know which he'll choose ;)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
nah they'll be a new one going on. Im basically having a whole new front end anyway courtesy of dads insurance, cant be arsed to explain, lol. So yeah its not as bad as it cud be.

I'm meeting this lass friday night tho and taking her for a drink etc, and now i have to pick her up in a car with a crater on the front of it, grrrr.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Where were you parked matey?

I live in Corby, was gonna go over Kettering last night as well.

I hope I dont get that treatment if I leave mine over there!

Feel for you.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
was just outside the newlands shopping center, next to that jewllers, should of left it parked outside the earl or sumthing where theres alot more rozzers about and stuff.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Lewis,

Are you 'R55 Cup' ?
I walked past you twice when you were inside your cup outside the kebab shop, opposite Centrals.
I pointed at your car from within the kebab shop doorway about a million times trying to explain to my mate the difference between a 172 and a 172 Cup.
Sorry to hear about the damage :( There were plenty of police around last night, and I'm not sure if there are camera's facing down out from Newlands onto that lane area where a lot of people park, worth a try?

Pete.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorry to hear and see what's happened, there just jelous and being ##ck h##ds, hope there cctv and catch them, i would get a carbon bonnet if i had the money to spare

GOLF GT TDI
looks like someone and jumped on it u can see where there arse has been looks like a pretty big one at that.. bad luck tho id kill them if i found them :(

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Lewis,

Are you 'R55 Cup' ?
I walked past you twice when you were inside your cup outside the kebab shop, opposite Centrals.
I pointed at your car from within the kebab shop doorway about a million times trying to explain to my mate the difference between a 172 and a 172 Cup.
Sorry to hear about the damage :( There were plenty of police around last night, and I'm not sure if there are camera's facing down out from Newlands onto that lane area where a lot of people park, worth a try?

Pete.

If you are R55 CUP did i see you at Corbys argos warehouse? Some point last year, nice car bud

Clio
aww mate sorry to hear that, fcukin jelous chav barstools!! hope it all gets sorted for not too much mate :(

M135i
what a sh1tter Lewis! i can understand why people feel the need to do it. just pure stupidness. are you getting the bonnet on insurance too? if not you know where to come for it :)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
hehe, cheers jimbo.

pablo: im not R55 CUP, im LS52 ***, didnt see any other 172's around tho, and usually ive got a keen eye for them.

peperami: Good point mate.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Chicks love Clios, you always see hot chicks driving the f*****s. Maybe it just means we're all seen as gayers though? :D

I know how annoyed you are. Some wanker nicked my door mirror glasses a few weeks back. Couldn't understand why but so f**king annoying. A bonnet is a damn sight worse though.

Just FYI Clio bonnet is part no: 77 51 473 024 retails @ £134.26

Don't know if you'll need new hinges or not, shouldn't think so.

M135i
Chicks love Clios, you always see hot chicks driving the f**kers. Maybe it just means we're all seen as gayers though? :D

I know how annoyed you are. Some w**ker nicked my door mirror glasses a few weeks back. Couldn't understand why but so f**king annoying. A bonnet is a damn sight worse though.

Just FYI Clio bonnet is part no: 77 51 473 024 retails @ £134.26

Don't know if you'll need new hinges or not, shouldn't think so.

wasnt lewis was it :cool:

DUB mk2 golf gti!
i think some1 enjoyed a bit of foreplay on your bonnet my friend!unlucky id go carbon!:evil: mean as fuk!

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
hehe, cheers jimbo.

pablo: im not R55 CUP, im LS52 ***, didnt see any other 172's around tho, and usually ive got a keen eye for them.

Ahh, ok mate.
Yeah seriously, was a blue 172 cup with that plate outside that particular kebab shop, opposite Centrals between 1.15 and 1.30am. We got a taxi dead early, and there had just been a huge scuffle outside Bar Sun, two riot vans and a traffic car were on the case. I didn't see you or the other cup earlier in the night, so he must have been picking someone up or something.

Take it your a K-town regular lol?
Cheers.

106 GTi
Hope you get it sorted. I was pissed off last night that someone had smashed the mirror off my 306 so can imagine how you must feel.

Leon Cupra 300
I used to work round there, always thought it was a bit dodgy i probably wouldnt of left mine parked there! (not that its any excuse for the to$$ers that did it)