ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im puzzeled

right here gos i have got a cup and the person who had it before me had the 12k service,but the garage i brought it of gave it a service at 18k but im coming up to 24k service should i get a service done to keep my warranty or is my warranty still valid with the garages service at 18k anyone who can help cheers

Ziel Nurburgring

You have to get it done to keep the warranty in place. Think of it as pampering the little thing

oh and do u have to get it done by renault or can get it done somewhere else thats the last question cheers

Ziel Nurburgring

Depends on where you are, but phone about and dont accept the first quote given. Costs can vary from £160-300, so call a few places or if your not bothered about having FRSH buy the renault approved parts and get a local place to do it. It ownt invalidate the warranty, but it will only then have FSH.