ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i'm new this is my car

Renault Clio 16v
TriO` said:
she's tasty :D

You remember bumping into about 8 williams and valvers at a cruise thing when you first got it??

we were on a williams clio meet and went for a laugh, there were loads of chavs even the icecream van there had neons!

Although i'm not keen on really kitted clios, this is no bodge job and looks really neat in the flesh. The interior was lush and the respray too :)

the car would look a whole lot sweeter with a valver front bumper and without the wing IMO....

aye thought i recognised that. i was the only naples valver there :(

was a great day though.

nice car btw i quite like actually :approve:

S2000
not overly keen on the kit but the car looks in mint condition. Really like the interior though from what can be seen. If you lost the spoiler I think it would make the car look loads better. Clearly a lot has been put into the car.

Car looks great and fair play to the amount of work that I know will have gone into making it.

Don't like the spoiler personally but that's only my opinion.....

Welcome to the club by the way!

mk1 phase 3
yo. welcome to CS:)

fair play, obviously loads of effort and money has been put into the car. looks like its a good job. never really been a fan of kits tho. why spend money on looks wen u can spend money on making it go faster i think. but each to their own
:rasp:

Ph1 172 & others
Hello and Welcome to CS,

Car doesnt look TOO bad especially for Mynheer. but lose the wing and pipes at least. other than that i think it looks ok.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
some parts i like others i dont...... good effort tho, nice to have a individual car

Mini Cooper S sport
Welcome to Cliosport!The interior and paint job are very nice, but I think the bumpers, sideskirts, spoiler and multiple exhausts all look daft. Just IMO though of course.

clio 16valver
nice car, well done on the effort.
dont listen to these tossers, there not the ones driving it. Car looks nice n clean and been kept in good cond, keep up the good work!

Tesla MP3 2021
car is neat and tidy yes....hate the spoiler and the multiple exhausts....
interior is cool

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Yeah what's up with the exhausts?

Did you actually choose to have them put on?

Rip3z said:
Yeah what's up with the exhausts?

Did you actually choose to have them put on?

no because the car was bought already done like that by a lad called paul patchett

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Then it needs to be made a priority to change them.

Lose the 2 outer ones and leave it as a twin pipe.

Donny065.JPG

paulpatchett4.jpg

077.JPG

see the TVR tuscan S in the background.. ive been in that - awesome :D

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I don't want to be nasty are you happy with the car Kate?

The skirts/wheels/interior are very nice.