ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im going to buy this car....

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
I have the opporunity to buy this car tonight for £2500....

i viewed the car, and its in good condition, the interior is very clean, however the orange paintwork seems have a few scratches n small cracks in som places.

Do you think this car is worth the money?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=260121273298&rd=1&rd=1

If not, i also have the opportunity to buy a 2005 clio dynamique at 8000 miles for £3200.... but its not modified in anyway at all.

which ones better?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Sorry mate, You'd have to pay me £2500 to drive round in that. What a heap of retina burning dog poo.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
the back ov that is very nice indeed, but not the best colour to have it tho, but if u like it then go ahead and buy it dont matter wat every1 else thinks lol

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
hmmm im sort of wighing up my options now........

why would you guys preffer the standard clio? (just need opinions really, im not being rhetorical lol)

How much do guys think the 2005 model clio is actually worth? i had a look on whatcar and it was something like £5000 i think?

can i make a fair share of profit if i decided to sell it on?

Well the modded one is a cat c and I imagine for that price the 2005 one is also catergorised, so that is the going rate price wise. Your not going to make much if any money selling them on, unless you hide the fact its catergorized.
I would buy the unmodified one out of the two.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
the original clio is stolen recovered.... it hasnt got any scratches or dents whatso ever, its in immaculate condition... i think im going to go for the original one.... but that will also mean spending £££££ on alloys, headunit etc.. :-(

how much would you guys really pay upto for a 2005 stolen recovered clio at 8000 miles?

the original clio is stolen recovered.... it hasnt got any scratches or dents whatso ever, its in immaculate condition... i think im going to go for the original one.... but that will also mean spending £££££ on alloys, headunit etc.. :-(

how much would you guys really pay upto for a 2005 stolen recovered clio at 8000 miles?

Fair enough, the modified one has the air bag light on too, so imagine the seats are sewn up.
Depends, is it categorised D, C? Book price is alot more than £3200, so it must be catergorised if its that cheap.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
its categorised as a cat c i think..... im going to speak to the guy in about an hour.... anythink in particular i should check?

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq

Fair enough, the modified one has the air bag light on too, so imagine the seats are sewn up.
Depends, is it categorised D, C? Book price is alot more than £3200, so it must be catergorised if its that cheap.

the modified one has a hit on the rear quarter, so no airbags or whatoever popped..... the 2005 clio is cat c stolen recovered? thats what the guy just said..

M140i/Orange 182
if you buy the modifed one you will have a real problem selling it on tbh, gathering how this tread has gone.

go standard.

the modified one has a hit on the rear quarter, so no airbags or whatoever popped..... the 2005 clio is cat c stolen recovered? thats what the guy just said..

Lol, well just look at the picture of the dash, the air bag light is clearly on! I imagine the seat airbags went off and have been sewn back up.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq

Lol, well just look at the picture of the dash, the air bag light is clearly on! I imagine the seat airbags went off and have been sewn back up.

thats because the car isnt started? its just the key turnt in the ignition isnt it?

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Well the modded one is a cat c and I imagine for that price the 2005 one is also catergorised, so that is the going rate price wise. Your not going to make much if any money selling them on, unless you hide the fact its catergorized.

If either car is cat C registered then it will say so on the v5 document so theres no hiding it im afraid. This does not apply with a cat d registered car.

thats because the car isnt started? its just the key turnt in the ignition isnt it?

Well he would have to have been bloody quick with the camera as I ve just been outside and tried mine and the airbag lights go out after about 30 seconds if everything is ok.

If either car is cat C registered then it will say so on the v5 document so theres no hiding it im afraid. This does not apply with a cat d registered car.

I wasn't aware of this?

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Yep, i cant remember exactly what it says on it but it does state that the car has had substantial damage and has been repaired (well something like that anyway).

And if your going to buy a cat c car privately make sure its had a vic test before paying for it.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
so im about to leave in a moment..... whats the most i should pay for this cat c, 8000 miles, 2005 dynamique clio? is £3200 ok?

No more clio's for me!
hahahahahahahahaha!! What a pile of monkey w@nk.

If you buy that, please can a mod ban him from CS. lol

(jokes)

DON'T BUY IT!!!!

53 Clio's & counting
you could buy it then the council could pay u in the winter to clear the snow off the roads....................

I saw it again this evening, going the other way to me, the dude driving it was hunched right over the wheel, plus he was trying to give it the beans - I was laughing so hard :evil:

LY V6 with Recaros
I see that car driving around all the time. He's always ragging it about when I see him too. Plus it's pretty hideous! :quiet:

clio...
If you don't buy the 05 one you're a tool. You dont even need to buy new rims for it... whats the point. Ditto for the headunit. The standard isn't that bad. Can live with it.

O4 Dynamique
where the hell are you getting an 05 dynamique with 8K on the clock for £3200 from???? is the seller mentally insane or something? Jesus!!