ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Elite!!! (360 thread)

Audi TT 225
Just got my Elite rank on Rainbow Six Vegas! :cool:

Elite.JPG

My god its taken ages to get! 675,000 experience points, woah thats a lot of playing lol
Just wondering if anyone else has reached it yet?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
that means naff all to me but hopefully will do tomorrow when i get my xbox 360 set up on my tv :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C
Good effort. I'm going to try and get back into a bit of R6 at some point.

I'm excited too, connecting up the new plasma tonight. Pics will follow of course.

Mike, I'm sure you'll be interested in this, but I've got a fancy new freezer to play with too. That was also delivered today. lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ye well done, but after the little box pops up to say "Aceivement unlocked" doesnt your joy turn to sadness when you think of how many days have passed since you last spoke to someone lol

;)

Ps. Now get the GOW 10,000 online kills and i will be very very impressed ;)

Audi TT 225
Ye well done, but after the little box pops up to say "Aceivement unlocked" doesnt your joy turn to sadness when you think of how many days have passed since you last spoke to someone lol

;)

Ps. Now get the GOW 10,000 online kills and i will be very very impressed ;)

Nope cuz I talk to the same bunch of fools online ahahaha!
Im working on getting 100% of achievements in GRAW2 and R6V. Not played GOW since I completed it before xmas.
I keep meaning to go back to all my other games to pooon the achievements but never have time.
They keep threatning to release the players pack red edition which is said to contain 5 new maps and 2 game modes and rumers of new ranks but not sure about that :eek:

Good month next month, Army of Two is out, Forzza 2, and Halo 3 Beta... oh my gosh Im gonna be busy!

That thread title made me think of Elite the space game, from back in the old days, on the spectrum or amstrad or amiga or whatever console it was lol

Audi TT 225
I still remember when my dad came home with the tennis game that you plugged into the TV with the 2 wired remotes and the little knobs you turn to move your player "square white block" up and down the screen lol
Think it was called pong!

how things have changed!

magnavoxpic72.jpg

Golf GTD
R6 vegas is class online, although i do struggle to find a lag less game easily.

Elite is impressive, i think im like 2 ranks above normal starting grunt.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Awesome game. Well done on the achievement. I would be playing it right now but sadly my xbox is back with Microsoft as I got the 3 red lights of doom! :(