ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Illiad V6

Ly 200 & V6
IMG_7561_zps99838fdf.jpg

IMG_7562_zps639712dd.jpg

IMG_7709_zpsd19b7948.jpg

IMG_7606_zpsdad4861e.jpg

IMG_7596_zps72650258.jpg

IMG_8052_zpsa6fd17c0.jpg

IMG_7984_zps7f38ff0d.jpg

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Splitter is nice but carbon or black would suit it better

Wrong... IMHO of course.. These particular colour coded splitters on v6's are way better. They keep the front looking both OEM and lower to the ground. These splitters have a rebate detail to the back edge, following the profile of the bumper and not visible once fitted. They overlap the bottom edge of the bumper by about 5/10mm. When they're not colour coded the make the bumper seem higher off the ground.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im Wrong ?

Thats not OEM at all - it doesnt matter how much spin you put on it if it looks naff it is naff -

sadly its best off left standard - 1 front end ruined.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Im Wrong ?

Thats not OEM at all - it doesnt matter how much spin you put on it if it looks naff it is naff -

sadly its best off left standard - 1 front end ruined.

LOL.. You soon changed your mind.. you liked it a few mins ago, all-beit in black or carbon.

Splitter is nice but carbon or black would suit it better

Who said it was OEM?

Spin..? The splitter design is factual, colour coding is my opinion which I'm entitled to voice, as are you dude.
My personal preference is no splitter, thats why I don't have one on mine. But as far as the product goes, they fit perfectly.. and is by far the most 'oem' looking splitter ever made for the 255. Again, IMO

Its still a great looking Illiad v6, with or without the colour coded splitter.

Hard day at work..? :S

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Sure do.. with a little manipulation and trimming. There's actually an Illiad and Acid with the 197 splitter fitted already. Not my thing, but they seem to fit well, and help protect the bumper from scrapes. :approve:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
LOL.. You soon changed your mind.. you liked it a few mins ago, all-beit in black or carbon.

Who said it was OEM?

Spin..? The splitter design is factual, colour coding is my opinion which I'm entitled to voice, as are you dude.
My personal preference is no splitter, thats why I don't have one on mine. But as far as the product goes, they fit perfectly.. and is by far the most 'oem' looking splitter ever made for the 255. Again, IMO

Its still a great looking Illiad v6, with or without the colour coded splitter.

Hard day at work..? :S

No... Easy day at work.- Ie none.

You said it was OEM look- how can anything that makes the front end look totally different to a standard car be an OEM look>?

I said I liked the splitter, but it doesn't look any good blue, & it certainly doesn't look OEM....

you could have bought one for yours before the batch was sprayed ;)

Anyway.... moving on.

Differences of opinion & all that onions.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol

I have a photo of the Acid one on a RS splitter-

Looks reasonable - note its not colour coded, but maybe a bit OTT

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
We were initially comparing colour coded to black/carbon. So my onion was that it did look more oem when c/c.

I'm sure Alan wont take it too personally that you think its ruined.. He's a decent lad :)

Anyway... they come charcoal black, out of the mould.. smart 4rse lol

That looks a million times better ^

Shush you..... :rasp:

Ly 200 & V6
I see not everyone likes the splitter, each to there own.

Some understand better than others... ey Shaun ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
All splitters on the V6 look naff imo...Hence why i never bothered fitting mine!

That aside, lovely car and best colour!

RB Clio 182
This looks great, but the splitter would look so much better in black, its as bad as having the grills painted blue imo.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Looks really nice mate. I'm not to sure on the splitter but if you like it that's all that matters.

RB 182 FF
That splitter looks spot on!!! What are people on about?! It softens the abrupt end to the standard bumper a treat! That's exactly what I'll have on mine when I own a V6! :D