ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If this swap worth it?

Nothing at the mo :(
Sounds like you have already made your mind up tbh. I personally don't thing a 182 is expensive to run, although a saxo is slightly cheaper.

182 isnt that expensive.. its more making funds for the new flat and paying of some bills but at the same time actually having a car to run around in

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Do it. People dont realise how hard ClioSports are to sell until the time comes when they decide to. Saxos sell all day long. I think it looks great, Sparco wheels set it off. And the 8v TU engine is a cracker, they rev well, and providing they are well looked after they are pretty much unbrakeable.

330i. E30 Touring.
A vtr would be perfect for that then.

Cost f*ck all to run, great to drive, would release loads of £££'s and Failsport can fix it for peanuts when it does fall apart ...

There's no common issue I haven't fixed on a Saxo/106 at some point, pretty much.

LOL ;)

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
Go for it mate and when you're ready to come back to a 182 you can have my RB for 4.5k ;)

e92 330i
Saxo's arent bad cars, its SOME people who drive them with 18" inch alloys and tacky big white saxo stickers down the side, as if we don't know what it is from the 5" zorst. IMO go for it mate, its tidy looks like its had a bit of work done tastefully, price is abit steep, considering its got half the interior missing.

Nothing at the mo :(
Well it seems like this deal is not happening now.. even after saying it all he now cant get the cash >.<

maybe it was fate for me to keep it