ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If I broke a mk2 ph1....

none :(
...would any of you be interested? Obviously I would become a full member first, but trying to decide to break, sell on ebay as spares/repair or just scrap it...

let me know what you think. Thanks :)

none :(
what condition is it in? what happened to it?

front end accident...rear ended another car, was kind of bodged to pass untill now, things it would need are...
wing, bumper, bonnet, radiator, cooling fan, gearbox (bit of a bugger to put into 3rd and 1st :/), tappets sorting, both front wheel bearings, 1 side light, driveshaft, cambelt probably...its been a while since changed, and probably a respray if you want a good finish....covered in scratches, some quite deep on the roof..it was in this condition when i got it....

when the gearbox behaves it drives pretty well and pulls well, even with the front wheel bearings gone still handles pretty well, had a new headlight about 5 months ago, but water got in and broke the lights, replaced main bulb but not side light.

so you could say its pretty fucked.....but if someone was after maybe say a panel and don't mind getting it resprayed, it could be good....the bumper is new but needs painting and new mounts.

the rear end is in pretty good condition as is the boot (inside and out)

but this car was given to me free...so i wasn't expecting a masterpiece!

i would probably replace the whole front end and gearbox then respray it..i did put a new subframe in before i twatted the silly woman with no brake lights!

but if people don't mind refurbing cheap parts...then this could be quite good....if not scrapping...:(

trying to be as honest as possible