ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If Carlsberg Made Washmitts...

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Arrived this morning. Thanks

I had a very clever postman (thanks Royal Mail) deliver them, who decided that he would put them in the cardboard recycling bin for me and shoved a card through the door.

Luckily it wasn't bin day. :S:S:S:S

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mine arrived yesterday with the wax n shampoo . Cheers Alex , very fast delivery :)

Clio dCi 100
Think I'm going to order some of these and a Poorboys Waffle Weave drying towel. Just want to check that theyre for a 'normal' wash and dry? I tend not to polish and do all the other stuff at the moment :eek: but no doubt I will start in the future.:D

106 GTi
My order including a couple of these arrived today aswell - Cheers Alex.

A few people commented they looked like Halfords ones, which they did in the pictures. In the flesh these look nothing like the Halfords ones, and they don't feel anything like them. I liked the Eurow mitts lots that I am currently using, but these seem a real step up in quality still, very thick and plush.

Formally Alex C
Lol... I know what you mean... I kept a couple for the cat to play with and he still has a complete spazz at times trying to kill one!

Andy b - These will be fine mate.... There not purely for well kept cars or anything. You may just want to keep the mitt for doing the upper bodywork though, and an older mitt or something to do the sills / wheels with etc.

Cheers.

Car SOLD :-(
Me please!!!!! Me please!!!!! Me please!!!!!

Alex can I order 1.
Sending money Snail mail.

Thanks
Adam

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Got mine this morning thanks Alex.

Look good quality, I will give them a whirl this weekend!

Received this morning. I'll look forward to using my wash mitt!

Thanks Alex for the super fast delivery! *thumbs up*

RS Clio 200
ordered my 3 today along with some duraglos 902 and aquawax. Alex being sooper dooper like he is, i reckon it will all turn up tmora too LOL

Jap Shed
got mine this morning and used it today after work.
WHAT a difference ! the car looked like it had been polished after the wash!
Amazing price and quick delivery too, you can expect more orders from me Alex
Cheers!