ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiotic Parking by CS member (Pic included)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
How did you figure that out? Did you use a lot of googling, complicated statistics and some long division? Or did you just simply look at his profile, realise he drives a 172 and not a 1.2, and come to the conclusion he was being sarcastic, like anyone else with half a brain?

The IQ level of CS these days makes me cry.

Bit over the top isnt that JCC? Most of us dont have time to be looking up user profiles, and on top of that, whats to say he didnt have more than 1 car (like myself)?!

Don't knock it til you try it matey ;)

I am definitely not knocking it, often I find myself in a dimly lit local car park flashing my lights at other cars!

I'm also quite partial to a bit of domination and humiliation but I prefer to keep that for the bedroom and not the car!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Bit over the top isnt that JCC? Most of us dont have time to be looking up user profiles, and on top of that, whats to say he didnt have more than 1 car (like myself)?!

You dont need to read the profile, neat little thing just under your username plus the epic stupidity of believing that he would pop on and say he was just pulling a quick 3 pointer on dual carriageway with a centre barrier...

Peddled device
No loss of rear grip...plenty of ballast with the big unit in the back.

Strap a hangin'......

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've had front wheel drive cars sideways. BECAUSE HERO! But seriously I've been in a mates clio, misjudged the weight difference with people in the back of the car, spun it on a roundabout. Easily done.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Tbf I've span fwd clios... Twas a dci 65 mind you so it was no ordinary fwd... f**k loads of torque* and a heavy engine turned the front of the car into a pivot point when dumping the clutch at speed... Dieppe drift y0!

*flol!

Monaco Ph2 172
I am ashamed to say I spun my Williams…

Power down coming off a large roundabout (ie: turning left) on a patchy damp road… 'controlled' slide on the under-steer… Tyres (cold yokos) gripped a dry patch and I did a full 360 degree spin… and carried on driving. Felt like a bit of a prick. Still do!