ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idea of price for rear bearing and front ABS ring?

Clio Dynamic 1.2
Just wondering if anyone has any idea how much fitting a new front left abs ring and a rear left wheel bearing will set me back, student so funds are very low lol cheers guys!

Clio sport 182
Wheel bearings on the rear are expensive. To buy from renault are around £60 alone. Local parts place will be around £35-£40. Local garage would probably charge an hours labour (most at around £40ph) that may include for pressing out old and pressing new bearing into disk. Works cheaper to buy new rear disks with abs ring and bearing off of eBay.
Front abs rings can be expensive too. Can pay anything from £25 for just ring but like with most cars it is cheaper to replace cv joint with abs ring included.

Clio Dynamic 1.2
Right had my bearing done today, went to europarts and spoke to a friend who works there got my discount and got complete bearing for 20 quid! Then went to my local garage and had it fitted for £27 sooo £47 all in!

Abs ring going to cost me a lot more :/ was told I can't just do the ring on its own I have to buy a whole drive shaft (just purchased on eBay for £30) am now wondering how much it's going to set me back to have it fitted?

Cheers for any responses in advance

Clio sport 182
Would only take bout an hour so judging by them charging £25 for bearing id say around same if not £30ish.
If they dont spill all the gear box oil lol