ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Icey roads of Basingstoke last night...

BMW E46 and E36
:(

Skidded one way, skidded the other way, flipped over, rolled. Landed the right way up again on the other side of the road - so lucky there were no other cars. Me and 2 mates in the car and we're all ok luckily!

RIMG0012.jpg

RIMG0013.jpg

RIMG0014.jpg

RIMG0016.jpg

RIMG0017.jpg

RIMG0019.jpg

RIMG0023.jpg

RIMG0024.jpg

RIMG0025.jpg

RIMG0026.jpg

RIMG0027.jpg

RIMG0028.jpg

'nuff said.

BMW E46 and E36
ouch
as said previously at least your all ok
how fast did you hit the corner?

Not that quick tbh it was just the ice and the size of the banks at the side of the road, as soon as we hit the side it rolled over.

cud of been alot worst mate. for saying you rolled it think you did well.

Yeah that's true, considering the circumstances we're very lucky but it's defo a write off still...

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oooops, Thats pretty mashed. Just one of them things you just cant avoid sometimes. Unless you "WATCH THIS LADS" and ripped a handbrake turn.
Hope it all gets sorted :)

Another Cup killed by the winter...oh actually...

Unlucky though, and fair f**king playing at landing back on the wheels. That's a proper mans crash. A girl would have just bumped it into a post or something.

PH1 iceburg
Oooops, Thats pretty mashed. Just one of them things you just cant avoid sometimes. Unless you "WATCH THIS LADS" and ripped a handbrake turn.
Hope it all gets sorted :)

LOL'D so hard

Sorry to hear about crash mate, even in the day at the mo when i put my foot down out of a bend the traction control flashes at me.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Roads are horrble at the moment. Ive certainly knocked the pace down over the last few days. Seen a fair few stacked motors and also felt the car slip a little even at low speeds.

Mercedes C320!
hey... sorry to hear that... i had the same thing last year so i no how it feels... Quick question tho are you breaking the car for bits or u going through insurance...? If so i mite be interested in some bits...!
cheers luke

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Aye. Doesn't look bad for one that's been flipped and rolled.

Nice to hear no one was injured.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I almost spun coming back from my friends last night and was only going about 10mph.
Good to see that your both okay, and that the car kept its shape

320d
Good little cars in a crash the clio.

Sorry to hear about the crash though, tbh thats you not in anything quick untill your atleast 21 :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
icy roads...Young drivers..Silly seasons! Accident waiting to happen!

Either way, you live and learn and at least you and your pals stepped out!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
proper slammed at the front! glad your okay fella looks bad

BMW E46 and E36
hey... sorry to hear that... i had the same thing last year so i no how it feels... Quick question tho are you breaking the car for bits or u going through insurance...? If so i mite be interested in some bits...!
cheers luke

Going through insurance sorry buddy.