ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172

Fiesta ST3
Thought i should put some pics up of my 172, not a project as such, but subtle mods as i like it how it is.

will be using this thread to post pics as a diary.

Silvertecs fitted:

CS Sticker fitted - didn't like the club one, wanted something simple and i think this looks pretty good

Alloy footrest from the group buy section

Alacantra hand brake cover and Brodit iphone 3G(S) mount fitted

Another angle of the Brodit and you can also see the IO Play bluetooth handsfree controller fitted next to the magic tree, the brodit is 100% screw less, it just clips into position.

Some more pics to follow, sportlines to be fitted soon and clear repeaters ordered.

im still in 2 minds about getting clean plates and a smaller one for the front, don't really fancy being fined for it!

Last edited:

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
looks just like mine! just ordered silvertecs for mine (ebay jobbies...) where have you order side reps from?

Fiesta ST3
looks just like mine! just ordered silvertecs for mine (ebay jobbies...) where have you order side reps from?

found some OEM ones on ebay, thanks for a heads up from a member on here, been looking for ages, Wests Renault (trader on here) sells them too, otherwise keep an eye on for sale section and also search for 182 breaking on ebay and just email the seller to see if they still have them or not, got to be quick though as these shift like hot cakes! i looked at the after market ones but they do not look as good as the proper oem ones.

Fiesta ST3
Had a few things done today

oil sump gasket + oil + oil filter
Rear and Centre Mounts
Sportlines fitted
coolant change
Clear indicators

dscf0270large.jpg

new rear mount fitted
dscf0271large.jpg

Centre mount fitted
dscf0272large.jpg

dscf0273large.jpg

dscf0274large.jpg

Coolant just changed
dscf0275large.jpg

dscf0276largej.jpg

dscf0277large.jpg

dscf0278large.jpg

dscf0279large.jpg

dscf0280large.jpg

dscf0281large.jpg

dscf0282large.jpg

dscf0283large.jpg

dscf0284large.jpg

dscf0285large.jpg

dscf0286large.jpg

dscf0287large.jpg

dscf0291large.jpg

dscf0292large.jpg

dscf0293large.jpg

dscf0294large.jpg

dscf0295large.jpg

dscf0296large.jpg

dscf0297large.jpg

dscf0298large.jpg

Back home and Sportlines on car
dscf0299large.jpg

dscf0300large.jpg

clear indicators on :)
dscf0301large.jpg

Skoda Splitter next and then a proper detail

Ollie's Silver Cup
Looking good; very smart! :D

Is it a Renault rear mount on the exhaust? When I changed my exhaust the new rear exhaust mount I was supplied is garbage!! Doesn't look half as sturdy as the one you've used!

Fiesta ST3
yes mate, its a Renault stainless steel exhaust, the previous owner had it put on by Renault, sounds alright too tbh, im not into the loud exhausts hence why im keeping it on as i know it not going to rot away :)

Fiesta ST3
Ryan @ NWP has just told me that the exhaust on my car is Mild Steel and not SS

apologies for getting it wrong - n00b me!

Fiesta ST3
small update

these arrived today:

Just need to give them a good clean! but sods law, its raining here today so will update once the weather clears up

:)

Fiesta ST3
ok 2 wheels cleaned

Hosed wet
washed with megs apc/i4d wheel cleaner and brush
de-tarred valet pro
clayed - bilt hamber
dried
Lime Prime
SRP
FK1000p on rear of alloy
Chemical Guys Wheel Sealant for front
buffed off

the stuff

lime prime (left hand side!)

Chemical guys sealant going on

after pics

will be doing the other 2 tomorrow....:star:

Fiesta ST3
ok so got to work on the other 2 wheels just now

heres what they were like before:

the gear at the ready..

getting rid of the tar :dead:

Wheels need to be polished and sealed as before...will start this later

and finally something through the post, bargain for £20, they look used but are brand new, just the packaging is a bit crap

:D

Fiesta ST3
small update,

4x Uniroyal Rainsport 2 tyres ordered from Blackcircles

and received cup spoiler today

finding one in iceberg silver is like gold dust, so opted for a different coloured one

and just dropped it off at Panelcare in Rochdale for a respray, looked like a professional outfit, has had good reviews on various forums, guy came out with a machine and got the code for my car which was 640 alt 5 (5 shades of iceberg!)

expect it to be primed and sprayed early next week.

thats all for now :)

Bumder With A Buffer
I was being VERY cautious as I wanted it to get to you in one piece. I can see from the pic I did leave that adaptor on the washer jet :)

Fiesta ST3
right, got my new tyres on the turinis now, heres a quick pic, crap low light using iphone this evening so sorry about that, will post more tomorrow

also centre cap diamonds are away being refurbed as they were a bit oxidised, hence the caps in the middle are missing!

let me know what you think

Fiesta ST3
small update

Cup Spoiler sprayed and fitted and skoda splitter fitted too (just about see it to due crap photo taking skills lol) and new plain plates made which imo look much better then the Flag ones.

im going to keep the wheels silver for a while then when i get bored il go anthracite - will update when the time comes

just needs a good clean

no other imminent plans for the car at the moment, its exactly how i want it :)

Fiesta ST3
another update

These arrived today from Auto-Nation:

Brembo HC Discs
Ferodo DS2500
HEL Braided Lines

need to find a spare day to get these fitted now!