ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 proje

Phase 2 172
Bought my 172 four weeks ago. Started with painting badges and mirror caps black. Badges r on but decided to leave the mirror caps standard colour. Added some wind deflectors and led sidelights. Bought coil overs the other day and fitted them today. It's mega low and is rubbing a lot. I'll post some pictures ASAP

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
get some pics up dude!!

what kind of style are you going for??
what are you future plans??

good luck with the proje ;)

Phase 2 172
Thinking some carbon. Lightweight wheels in purple, ktec stealth. Better coil overs undecided on the interior. Will come together soon. Waiting on a healthy claim coming throo.

Iceberg 172
10871_20090704_153347_useless_thread_1.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What coilovers you got mate? Why didnt you like them?

Plans sound pretty good. Get some pics up.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL was just reading this thinking the OP was a bit special, Then I realised it was you! haha Nice proje. Needs splitter and silvervisions asap.

A side pic for you <3

6cee5282.jpg

Phase 2 172
Hha. Av got some ordered stu will b getting a splitter when i get paid. ;). Cheers for adding that pic bud.