ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 Progress Thread :)

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Thought i might aswell start a progress thread. Bought the car earlier this year from a member on here, covered 58k, lowered and a 'rage' exhaust. First job was to get checked out by my mechanic. An oil sump, driveshaft and standard front springs later and it ready to be put to how i want it :)

How i bought it:
0061280x853-1.gif

0071280x853.gif

018sts.gif

First job was to give it a decent clean and change the back box for a scorpion catback system, much much quitier and a lot better looking, more subtle:
IMG_0377.gif

IMG_0378.gif

IMG_0384-1.gif

Next job was to change the standard head unit for a Sony MEX-BT3700U, no pics, but much better sound even with the standard speakers.

After that was the wheels, bought some black Oz f1s from 172bex who was splitting his car, they look better then the 172 wheels (imo)

IMG_0387.gif

IMG_0388.gif

Will get some better pics when its light :)

Thats it for now, got my rstuner which im gonna sort at the weekend, thinking about coilies to get the right height and then sort the parking dings and it should be a minter!

Thanks, Craig

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

Cheers mate

Just remapped it with the rstuner, the idle's way better, not rocking the car like it used to, also the pull in 3rd has improved, feels alot better to drive. Would recommened it to anyone :)

Cheers, Craig

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lol "Rage" exhaust, they are so 2002 and they where s**t then... glad to see you removed it ASAP :) They should come with free lexus rears ;)

Doing well with the car, I do infact really like it with the standard wheels at that height :)