ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ice problems!!!

right, im having a re-occurance of a problem i had couple of weeks ago, when system turned up loud, big amp shuts down, even when driving (with fuse box and power cap both showing volts between 12-14), the battery light keeps flashing! could my amp be knackered? why would this cause battery light to flash on?, surely when driving battery size/power should not be an issue?? do i need a bigger battery?? soz 4 the essay, cheers

i meant to mention, had an alarm fitted a couple of weeks ago, this is roughly when the problem first started, coincidence? cheers

I think I replied to your question when you first had the problem. It sound to me like too much of a coincidence with having the alarm fitted and now having problems. Have you taken it back to the alarm fitters yet?

Russ

right, just phoned the alarm people, they said that if the alarm was on solid for 6 months it would not drain the battery, he said to check the alternator, so i did, fine, so i got a larger battery (44 amp to 55 amp), and new terminals, and it seems much better, cheers for your help about this problem