ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice expert needed

how do i wire up this system for the best sound amps gensis four channel and dual mono extreme speakers pair of focal k2 10" subs and focal k2 165 components and focal 6 by 9,s do i run components and 6 9 s off the four channel or just the components off the amp and the 6 9 s off the head unit . also do i need an audio control eqs or should i run the system first and then maybe add one later. my head unit has three 5v outputs and a 60 watt internal amp . also what configuration should i run the subs and the dual mono . cheers neil

1967 Classic Mini
whoever supplied you the ICE will give you the best advice

surely when you bought it you knew how you wanted it all to run :S

muz

big fat japanese bus
okay mate this is going to sound a little harsh but

ditch the 6x9s if you are thinking of putting them in the back shelf You have the makings of aquality system there why waste it by dragging your sound stage backwards?

Use the dual mono for the subs It can run at 1 ohm bridged so bridge it then run the subs in parallel to give them the best thump.

Is the 4 channel a Profile 4 ? If so its only 0.02 thd bridged so bridge it and run your components off of that. you will be offering them 110 w RMS so have a lot of headroom.

don't bother using hte h/u internal amp, turn it off! Do you know how to wire everything up? Where do you live I could fit it for you ?

cheers muzz thanks for that yes wiring no problem now i no which way cheers and yes its a genesis four channel series 3 not the profile. was going to fit the 6 9 in the hatch lid for rear fill. whats you opinion on the audio control eqs muzz cheers