ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Icarus83 Northampton

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Oh that might have been me :rasp:

I'd spotted you at the big sixfields roundabout, going a tad briskly.....thought I'd catch you up, was being a bit slow as I had a boot full of the weekly food shopping and my gf in the car!

What is your car sitting on, the ride height you've got looked great.....you on springs or coilies??

Rob

E39 M5 & Corsa track
ahhh, was just having a spirited drive, been limping about for a week with a knackered engine mount, nice to give it some....

i have ast coilovers on it, cheers for the comments! blue with white wheels is the way forward......

Freetrack&Monaco 172
ahhh, was just having a spirited drive, been limping about for a week with a knackered engine mount, nice to give it some....

i have ast coilovers on it, cheers for the comments! blue with white wheels is the way forward......

Ohhh yes! It is the future!!

Last edited: