ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ians ph1 172. also known as eric

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Dont say stuff like that!

Planning on getting a diesel or small engined car for the mrs to use through the week anyways so eric will only get abused at weekends!

172, 320td
Sorry boys I've only just noticed all this, yeah the car is spot on, and goes like f**k too. I really miss it :-(

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Excited is not the word!

Ian, do you know what CD player is in the car? Does it have a USB plug or anything?

172, 320td
Yeah its an expensive jvc one, has front and rear aux with usb port, mp3, Bluetooth ECT. The cars spot on mate

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Brilliant, thanks mate!

Also, not that im overly bothered about figures etc but do you know what gains the cams etc give? Im guessing it will be pushing around 190ish will it?

172, 320td
Sorry mate I've been away. Not sure about the figure but I was side by side with a Porsche boxter s. It only weights 900kg so power to weight is pretty good. If its not a dry road and you put your foot down in 2nd or 3rd its spins the wheels when it hits cam at around 4.5k

audi a6 3.0tdi
Good old Eric got handed around like a village bike. I miss that car is it still on here?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I saw it at Anglesey circuit on the 16th. Nice bloke from the Wirral owns it and is looking after it, he was spectating.

DSC_0403-Copy.jpg