ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i7 980 - Good price now

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Its still a fast six-core CPU though, it's easy to get caught up in 'new' tech which isn't really that much different.

Evo 5 RS
Still a lot of money for "old" tech though. Was a crackers price to begin with imo.

this exactly.. I was looking at them but it's an EOL product due to be discontinued in December

LGA 2011 is a couple months out. 1366 has been around for over 2 years, that's ancient in terms of flagship performance. Even the mainstream sandybridge chips are faster than bloomfield/nehalm and when clocked even gulftown.

BMW M135i
Its still a fast six-core CPU though, it's easy to get caught up in 'new' tech which isn't really that much different.
A 2600K is half the price almost and when overclocked will outperform it. I struggle to see an arguement why anyone would still be buying 1366 stuff now tbh.