ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i4Detailing Suggestion

ITB BG 182
Do i4D have a christmas wish list thing?

Basically what I mean is where people can go on to it to select items that other people could buy as presents for that person.

I'm the one classed as having OCD with the car cleaning thing yet if I asked some one in my family that I want a mitt to wash the car with from a shop they are going to, i can bet £100 they would still buy a 50p sponge.

So, if i4D had this wish list thing, I could then select what I wanted and other people could buy it and cross it off the list at the same time but ultimatly, least I know that I am getting quality items rather than Hellfrauds s**t.

Focus ST-3
could you not just go online, copy the url of all the products you want and email it to your family who in turn can cross off what they get you and pass it on to the next family member??!

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What about Vouchers ?

You know, the ones from the Bank of England.

Available to be spent anywhere in exchange for products and services ;)

/bah humbug.

Clio MK3 DCI
On amazon you can create a universal wish list. So adding items will point people to the website they can purchase it from such as i4detailing.