ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want to go euro

172 cup
hi all been think bout going euro with my 172 cup, i want a set of wheels first anyone got any ideas for some wheels for me?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there was a pic of a cup on euro rims...Looked cool for about 0.5 of a second...then it was classed as b****cks!

Turini's the wheels of all wheels! Creme de la creme!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yeah Turinis are the best looking Euro rims.. Keep your Turinis if you wanna go Euro.

:S

there was a pic of a cup on euro rims...Looked cool for about 0.5 of a second...then it was classed as b****cks!

Turini's the wheels of all wheels! Creme de la creme!
na the ones in my avatar are :rasp:

172 Cup
do a search on russ from gas performance. His wheels looked awesome against the car. That should give you some ideas.

But really, 15" 2118's ftw ;)

172 cup
yeah ive seen his car thts what has give me the idea its gorgeous, mine blu so not sure wot coour would go was thinkin anthrasite or chrome deep dish rims, gunna get the bumper all smothed etc, if i were to keep my turinis wud get sum custom springs made as the back is not low enough even though i have coilovers