ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want this brake kit.. is it worth it/right fitment?

As title, are these the right fitment to a FF182? Also are they worth it? I'm wanting to buy them but want to make 100% sure they're right and worth it all before I do. Knowing my luck they won't fit or something similar -.- I've read also somewhere on here theyre Brembo discs but drilled and grooved elsewhere, this dont bother me but any info would be great. I'm no mechanic or know the best set ups (hence why I'm asking this) just need thumbs up or down!

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171237299379

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 172 182 FRONT REAR DRILLED & GROOVED BRAKE DISCS PADS BREMBO

Probably posted this in the wrong place so please move as need be.
Thanks for any help!

As title, are these the right fitment to a FF182? Also are they worth it? I'm wanting to buy them but want to make 100% sure they're right and worth it all before I do. Knowing my luck they won't fit or something similar -.- I've read also somewhere on here theyre Brembo discs but drilled and grooved elsewhere, this dont bother me but any info would be great. I'm no mechanic or know the best set ups (hence why I'm asking this) just need thumbs up or down!

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171237299379

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 172 182 FRONT REAR DRILLED & GROOVED BRAKE DISCS PADS BREMBO

Probably posted this in the wrong place so please move as need be.
Thanks for any help!

They are correct for your car. However steer clear. They will warp in a couple months. They are not brembo discs just pads. Waste of money.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
As Nathan says that are not even Brembo discs, them and a few others on fleabay use cleverly/slyly worded ads to imply they are Brembo sport discs. Those will be cheapest discs they can get hold of and get them drilled etc "in house".

Also the rear discs will have poorer quality bearings in then Brembo or Renault rear discs I keep in

They also say they fit mkII and mk3 Clios , which they don't (apart from the front discs on none RS 2.0 16V) . I personally wouldn't bother