ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a 182!! Questions!!

clio gone :(

Hello

Ill get straight to the point - I want a 182, in racing blue with the stripes, both cup packs and the CD changer. How much do you reckon I could get a UK dealer down to for this spec? What about an internet dealer? Must be UK spec tho ;) - no imports...

I need to off load my heavy BMW Cooper tho :/ do you guys have any ideas on risiduals for a 53 / 2003 Chili Pack, with Climate, and a few other goodies? Ive been offered 10k but I thought this was a bit cheeky...

My nearest dealer is Driveline Ashford...
Still got my old W reg 1.2 Grande on the drive going strong ;)
Thanks for your time :)

for that colour and the cup packs and if u are buying off the forecoart between 13-15k the racing blues are really nice personally i would choose it in that colour b4 any other colour of clio all the other colours are to common.My brother has the brand new racing blue in an 05 reg.ask any questions if u want.

seems like a lot of dosh for a car that is practically replaced.

I saw a dealer somewhere with some 182s (not exac spec) kicking around for about 12k new - pre-registered though...

cheers. I spose the problem I have is its easier to flog me car to a dealer than sell the mini privately (hassle!) and then ordering a new one. bugger!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

mini private shouldnt be too much hassle, NCD do trade ins as well

you can get an online quote off to them if you use the web name minus the / / / / / / i gave you above